Game Fishing in the Deep Blue or Reef Fishing in the Intercoastal Water
Excitor Fiji has ventured with Thunderboats Fiji in providing game fishing and sports Fishing in Port Denarau. We offer a variety of exciting fishing experiences to our guests. During your game fishing expedition, you will encounter a wide variety of fish species in the deep blue waters of Mamanucas and Malolo basin. Here you will be able to chase big game fish like Marlin, Yellowfin tuna, Wahoo, GT’s Mahi Mahi and many more.
If you would like to enjoy a quiet day fishing with family and friends then you try your hand on reef trolling or hand line fishing ( local style) in the calm of the inter-coastal waters. We also do bottom bashing, GT popping and night fishing.
Our captain and crews are all locals and quite knowledgeable in the best fishing spots in Mamanucas and Malolo basin. We carry world class fishing rods (Shimano) with a variety of lures and poppers to fit any fishing expedition.
Our game fishing charters can be personalized and customized for individuals, small groups or for corporate retreats.
BOOK YOUR CHARTER NOW !
What We Offer
- An unforgettable fishing charter experience.
- You choose your charter
- Experienced captain and crew.
- Professional customer service.
- Baits and lures.
what To Bring :
- Alcohol (if desired)
- Protective clothing
MV Reel Game
- 7.5m Kevlar Cat
- Powered by 2 x 250 HP Suzuki engine
- Passenger Capacity: 10
- Large storage area and Ice box facilities
- Designed for sport/ game fishing
- We carry Shimano rods with a variety of lures
- large cockpit and sheltered from the sun
- onboard toilet
- Fully equipped with latest safety and navigation equipment
- 7m MV Tropic Voyager.
- Powered by 1 x 115 HP Suzuki.
- Passenger Capacity: 10.
- large storage are with ice box facilities.
- Designed for snorkeling / water taxi for island transfers / family or friends day out for a lazy sunset cruise.
- snorkeling gear on board
- Fully sheltered from the sun.
- Fully equipped with latest safety gears and navigation equipment.