Malamala - The World’s First Island Beach Club
Excitor Fiji Malamala Beach Club
Your Travel Details
6.75 hours from start to finish
Adult normally F$255 Child normally F$150
Departs Excitor base 10:15am
What To Bring
- Camera (use at your own risk)
- Sun Hat / Sun Screen
- Sensible footwear
- Your own Beach Towel (if not using towel service)
- Credit card for any additional Malamala Beach Club purchases
- A sense of adventure!
What Do You Get
- Fast and efficient transfer service from Denarau to Malamala Beach Club
- Included is a $50 food and beverage voucher for Malamala Beach Club
- 1 Day club membership included
- Complimentary bottled water provided on our vessel
- Free Towel service
- Free Wifi
- Free use of water sports equipment
- Free Bula Bus connection to and from Excitor base for hotels in Denarau or shuttles from the airport, Wailoaloa Bay Resorts and Nadi area resorts*
- $30 surcharge from Coral Coast Area Hotels and Resorts.
Don't know your dates? Buy a voucher
Free Hotel Transfers to/from Excitor Base*
Each day there is a free Bula Bus connection to and from Excitor base for hotels in Denarau or shuttles from the airport, Wailoaloa Bay Resorts and Nadi area resorts* for all daily tours.
Excitor is suitable for all age groups. Excitor cruises at 30 knots (60kph) through our local sea conditions, giving it’s passengers a smooth and safe ride. The semi-sheltered waters of the Mamanuca group out from Denarau are the ideal conditions for everyone to enjoy Excitor. Adverse conditions may create sidespray. Excitor’s style and presence, offers a definite point of difference to other vessels operating from Denarau, with its superior speed. Camera phones and other devices are welcome but must be used at your own risk. Your tour includes complimentary bottled water for everyone on board. Excitor is MSAF Surveyed for the Mamanuca island group with certified captain and crew to take good care of everyone on board. Excitor is also available for group transfers, private charters and special events. Advanced bookings are essential and subject to availability). Cancellation Policy, Terms & Conditions are available here.